Saturday, November 22, 2003

It's all true, I swear.

Today was pretty ordinary. Boringly so. Even considering what happened, it wasn't that interesting....


At one point today, I was sweeping the entire store, which is one of the things I must do several times each day. Anyway, I idly wondered what time it was. I looked at my watch and read the time... 3:33pm. Now, happening to look at the time precisely on 3:33 has happened many times before, but, looking up, I noticed I was currently in aisle 3. Interestingly, this was the 3rd time I had swept.

As I pondered the large amount of 3's, I passed 3 grocery clerks standing around talking. I continued on to the food court (to see if anyone had inconsiderately left all their garbage on the table, as they sometimes do), and noticed all but 3 of the flower vases were missing.

Suddenly, I got a page from a manager. One of the 3 managers that was on duty. He wanted me to clean the glass on the entryways. The 3 entryways. I said I would, and then went to borrow a bottle of window cleaner from a register. The first register to have a bottle at it was register 3.

As I cleaned the first entryway, I realized it was about time to take one of my breaks. I quickly finished up the one entryway, then went to check out for break.

The time was 4:06 (33 minutes after 3:33) when I went on my third (and final) break of the day. I went upstairs to the break room, and sat down at the nearest of the 3 tables... the one with 3 chairs at it.

It was that this point that I decided I would make a point of ignoring any more threes that day.


The point of this story? I really really want to play UA.

No comments:

Post a Comment