Wednesday, December 08, 2004

GAME TIMES

Okay. So. Games (mine at least) will be off from the 20th of December until the 10th of January

So there'll be LOLAD on the 13th and 4 Ways 14th of December. Despite having the 20th and 21st possibly off from work, games won't run then since players have RL and Xmas and all that. The first week of January is going to be work and classes and getting all that crap sorted out, so there won't be classes that week.

4 Ways will resume on January 11th. Since Reflections (which I plan to play in, though work may get in the way some weeks :)) will be on Wednesdayd and I have a class Monday nights, game times for LOLAD will be infrequent and depend upon what days f Thurs-Sun I get off.

Given a choice between Reflections and LOLAD, I'd choose the former. Why? because I haven't played in a game in a very long time, and am looking forward to it for a nice chance of pace. In all honesty, much as I like LoLaD, I'd rather play in Reflections than run another game. I've haven't just ran one game in a long time, and it will be a fun change of pace.

Toss comments about this up here, or in #game1. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment