Wednesday, May 31, 2006

LOLAD: 10 sessions in

or 40ish, by the not official count.

Things are going well. Have enough players; the game's survived several players getting stuck with Real Life without too much plot juggling and a week has passed us by in game.

Since I'll be doing a novel for the next two months, sessions other than the Official One that fairly unlikely, unless I need a break from writing. Normally I figure I'd be able to get some in, but I've never tried writing a novel while holding down a 9 to 5 job before, so shall see how it goes -- and those all nighters just don't work like they used to. Just figured I'd let everyone know how things'll be stand. It'll be fairly different - I don't how *what* will happen with regards to Cecil stuff, since Chaos is late on Mondays; something'll be worked out at least. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment