Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Caltak Hits The Road


Starting Tuesday, July 7th, I will be on the road for 17 days with my step-dad. He's a trucker, you see, and he recently received a new truck from his company which has 2 bunks. We only see each other when he's home for a weekend between each of his 17-day trips or when he takes a week off, and since I'm currently unemployed (by choice) and on summer vacation from college, he offered to take me on a trip. Since I like an excuse to see more of the country for free, I accepted. Now, I hopefully won't be entirely incommunicado during that time, since I'll be bringing my netbook and a few other electronic entertainments, but I can't ensure I'll always be within range of an unsecured wireless network. So, while I'll attempt to be on IRC whenever I can, it may be spotty at best for that time period.

1 comment: