Sunday, January 09, 2011

Game Update

Okay. New year, time to get crackin' (or crackling, to use a fire metaphor)

Option A: Continue Fairview. I'm up for this if players are (players currently being Chaos, Ken, Tass). If all 3 players are on board, or just two, it can work. And if someone wants to continue it as a single player side-game, I'm up for that as well. If people are NOT, however, I don't want people thinking they should play it just because it has gone on so long etc.

Option B: New Game! I'm up for anything modern (in terms of era), depending on what players want, both as settings and as characters. (High fantasy and sci-fi generally require a LOT more setting work than I'm prepared to spend on them, especially the latter.)

Option C: Lowlife finally begins! Set some time, in some era, and goes nuts.

Option D: Sparkie begins phase one. You are not authorized to know about phase one.

Option E: Cereus. [This one depends on ken, though :)]

No comments:

Post a Comment