Thursday, August 02, 2012

Dice Fever


I must roll down all the dice again, to the lonely fire and the sky,
And all I ask is s little luck and a 'bot to steer die by,
And the fire's kick, the player's scream, and the PC's shaking
And a grey look on the PCs face and a firey dawn breaking.

I must roll down all the seas again, for the call of the rolling die
Is a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied;
And all I ask is a firey day and the player's curses flying
and the flung spray, the septum spewed and the players crying.

I must roll down the dice again, to the terrible dicebot life
To the fire's way and pain's way where the roll's like a whetted knife;
And all I ask is a merry curse, a wish for a new dice-roller,
Character's sleep and dead don't dream when the roll's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment