Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Game To Date


The Sparkie Session Summaries

Session 01: A few dice rolled. [Censored comments about SilverHorse here.]
Session 02: Boooorrrring.
Session 03: Some dice. No one really hurt :(
Session 04: Downtime. No-Dice Time, more likely. 
Session 05: Dice! NPCs die! PCs get hurt! It's about TIME. 
Session 06: Looks to be boring again :(
Session 07: Also boring. So few dice, and they all screwed up NPCs. I am starting to wonder if I need therapy.
Session 08: Dice in a simulation? It would be something? Maybe Jansen can kill everyone? No. It was boring. Tag should involve death rays.
Session 09: THIS WAS THE BEST SESSION EVER!
Session 10: Whatever.
Session 11: So I killed an NPC. And a PC brought the back from the dead. This game would be so much more fun for me without PCs.
Session 12: Y won't PCs die? I try! I try so hard! THIS IS WHY I DRINK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment