Monday, June 07, 2004

New UA Players?

Well, I have no idea how many players UA curently has. Caltak and Chaos are at every session (barring Chaos's computer dying and stuff), fsz said he'd make the one before last, but RL got him. I have no clue where JacobRiis is ... WarezBert made one session (late), showed late for another (and wasn't worked in at the time) and hasn't been back, far as I know. Bali, well, hasn't shown at all, but I kinda half expected that :) Gemm missed the last, but as far as I know he's still in.
Alicia is making a PC, last I heard.

So, barring the return of players missing due to the evil known as RL (I'm giving them until the end of this month to show, otherwise their PC will be worked out of the game, or at least put to the side in a minor-NPC fashion until they return), there may be openings!

So if anyone knows anyone who'd like to play a weird rules light modern horror game, let 'em know :)

1 comment:

  1. Okay, fsz is back. JacobRiis is still MIA, ditto with WarezBert. To say nothing of Baliadoc...
    So, current active players are:

    Caltak, playing Hugh.
    Chaos, playing Billy.
    firestormzero, playing Dawson.
    Gemm, playing Mac.

    Alicia is making a PC, so there is at leaat one other possible opening. Hmm, I should email bali with an update on his pc :)

    ReplyDelete