Friday, November 05, 2004

So, UA or 4 Ways will end ....

So, UA or 4 Ways will end ....

Any requests for a next game?

I have a low-key Unbreakable style supers game in my head, but I'll probably wait a while before running it. (Mostly to give the genre a break.)

I would like to run a high-insanity short term game sometime soon, based on "make anythng you want, go nuts with it" Weirdest PC concepts possible, and go from there. Using whatever system the players want, rolling the PCs up in said system, and deciding if, oh, a D&D wizard can hit a Garou hippy on the fly, in free form style, but using dice for sheer insanity of it all.

Paranoia is an option, but a viable Paranoia campaign would be difficult, I think. Ditto for Toon and Risus.

But if anyone has ideas/concepts/suggestions for a new game and/or setting, I'm all ears. Chaos and I have been fiddling around with a Star Wars game, but I think I'd be a better player than GM for such a setting.

System wise, something new/simplewould be preferred. D&D is just too ... limiting .... for a world, so it's out. GURPS is nuts. Personally I'd like to try somethiing we haven't before that everyone would find fun to give a whirl.

So toss up ideas, and let the fun begin!

(This is from the 4 Ways Forum so please post replies and comments there. Thanks.)

No comments:

Post a Comment