Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The alternity1 geocities site

Since geocities felt the need to tell me the site was closed 3 times in the past 3 months for overkil bandwidth usage (How? No idea - only one I know of was SilverHorse downloading the quotes pages :)), the site will be revamped, sometime tomorrow. It'll just have a few bits of things, quotes, game listing, and the sparkie info. No pages on it from previous campaigns, nor for current ones since all current ones I've done have been forum-only.

Given that the game1 site in total is *goes off to check* 38.3MB, including all previous campaigns and stuff, if anyone knows of some one/where that can host that, let me know :) I'm not sure there are any free sites that do 40MB or so ... so let me know. Would be nice to throw it all up on the net, if only for the sake of nostalgia.

EDIT: I actually did it. Mostly consisted of seriously downsizing stuff that didn't need to be on it. Though I really DO need to update the quotes ... when I have a few spare hours.

2 comments:

  1. Meh, just deleted 9 spam comments ... if more come up later, may get rid of Anonymous commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:53 pm

    Maybe you got 'awful link of the day' on something awful. That would use alot of yoru bandwith... Otherwise, search me...

    ReplyDelete