Monday, August 29, 2005

Mortal City Stuff + After?

So, the big MC plot with the Fae is gearing up for a nicely evil showdown with the queen of air and darkness. Once THAT is over, there will be spillover from the Circle and the Fairy Tale Creatures to deal with to wind the game down and then it shall be over. With luck it, too, will reach 75 sessions, but that's not too big a deal. We passed 40, after all. Will definitely reach 50.

BTW, Caltak: When you read this, I have a question about your PC becoming a villain in the third La Fin game. Remind me to ask you about it.

There may be a third La Fin game done as Space Opera. There may not be. I have a few ideas in mind for it, but I want to give the game a decent hiatus beforehand. (*With move in November, shall be easily arranged :P). I'm thinking of doing the third La Fin in January sometime, if it runs. After it, I am not sure if I'll do any more campaigns. La Fin IS fun, but more players is always better. Unfortunately, more players is difficult when everyone's schedule is screwy.

Depending on the job I get when I move, I may end up having nights free (*gasp*) and running something once a week or so. No idea yet. I do know I don't want to do a modern game, but aside from that no idea. Likely using Risus as a system, just because it's so darn cute. A serious Risus campaign would be interesting. Probably Fantasy of some sort. I still have Urdu lying around unfinished, after all.

So, to sum up: if I do get nights free, I'll be running something other than just La Fin 3 (eventually, if it runs) but probably just once a week. And after that ... possibly take a haitus from gaming entirely for awhile.

On an unrelated noted, if comment spam returns, I'll turn on word verification rather than forbid anonymous posting. (I, personally, hate word verification type things because I never get them right, but it's bettter than nothing.)

3 comments:

  1. Space Opera? I've been in the mood for one of those for like... months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:51 pm

    You'll have to wait another 3 or so... I hope alcar does epic2 that would be FUN, but sadly I work nights =( It'd have to be tuesday nights or something, I don't know what my college schedule will look like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I doubt I'll ever end up doing Epic2.

    I DO have a fantasy campaign in mind, called Recompense, but it would likely be a one-player deal based on the plot in my head so far. Possibly two players. I might run it before La Fin 3. I may never run it. Dunno yet :)

    FYI, La Fin 3 WILL be the end of La Fin.

    And ... I probably won't be running anything in a campaign sense after MC ends (October 15th or so) until the new year, what with the move and all.

    ReplyDelete