Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Lirk and Orgg chat

Lirk and Orgg chat. Orgg is explaining hisn feelings for Lirk. Lirk is saying he understands if Orgg doesn't want anyone to know he's the king, and Orgg doesn't know he is the king ...


<AlcarDM> Likr just looks at the floor after Lee leaves :)
<AlcarDM> Lirk finally stops blushing and looks up.
* Orgg leans forward and looks at lirk
<Orgg> "I had hoped the girl would agree to become baron, to spare you the trouble. But it seems it comes to you after all."
* Orgg looks regretful
<AlcarDM> Lirk nods, a bit hesitantly. "I - I guess so."
<Orgg> "At least this marriage will take that pressure off of you."
* Orgg pauses, looking awkward.
<AlcarDM> Lirk: "But .. it won't be to Tamil. Asd marriages have to be...."
<Orgg> "Have to be?"
<AlcarDM> Lirk: "Uhm .. " he frowns. "I don't know a polite word for it."
<Orgg> "Oh... oh. I didn't think about that."
* Orgg scowls
<Orgg> "Not a good solution."
<AlcarDM> Lirk: "Oh! Right. not a .... uhm ...but .... " he takes a quick, nervous breath "Does the - the Code cover it?"
* Orgg shakes his head
<AlcarDM> Lirk squirms a bit, looking uncomfortable. "Do you .... know about it? I mean ..... I don't .. not that stuff..." he trails off
<Orgg> "The code is mostly concerned with honour and battle, neither of which come from exploits in the bedroom." Then: "Unless they involve killing somethiing."
* Orgg nods
<Orgg> "Up north we do not conceal things, so much. What is it you wish to know?"
<AlcarDM> Lirk: "I mean ....." he takes a deep breath, refusing to loook at you "I think Lee is going to disguise himself as Tamil. And .. and that would mean marriuage, I guess.."
<Orgg> "Lee will what!? Oh. I see." Orgg looks thoughtful, then a little angry, and a little confused. "I saw you... looking at him. I would think you'd be happy." snappishly.
<AlcarDM> Lirk blinks and looks at you, looking shocked. "I ....I .......I.....I do ......n't.,..." he stops, gulps a breath. "I .. " and looks away. 'I've never .. never lived, until I got healed. al my time was just the present, always. No past, no future. I doin't know. I don't know .. I'm sorry?"
* Orgg stops scowling, a shocked expression on his face.
<Orgg> "No, I am sorry. I spole in haste." a pause. "I was... jealous?" quietly.
<AlcarDM> Lirk makes a startled sound and looks at you ..... "because you're my friend?"
* Orgg stares at the ground for a while before answering
<Orgg> "No." He says, not looking at Lirk.
<Orgg> "I'm sorry. I will go."
<AlcarDM> Lirk touches your arm, hsitantly. "No .. I ...." he kneels on the floor quickly. "I don't want to dishonour you...."
<AlcarDM> (( he thinks you meant because you're his king :P ))
<Orgg> ((lol))
<Orgg> Orgg is just plain taken aback
<Orgg> "Dishonour me? How?"
<AlcarDM> LIrk: "When .. when you made me baron...."
<AlcarDM> Lirk: "I don't want to .. to ... tarnish that?"
* Orgg scowls, looks confused, scowls, looks confused. Then:
<Orgg> "What do you mean?"
<AlcarDM> Lirk blinks and looks up, startled. "Oh, I'm ... sorry." and scrambles to his feet. "I didn't mean to.."
* Orgg waits for Lirk to finish his sentence.
<AlcarDM> Lirk doesn't. "I shouldn't have said that, I guess. Sorry. I guess you don't like people knowing?"
* Orgg starts to nod, then looks confused again
<Orgg> "Knowing something that would tarnish my honour?"
* Orgg starts to look worried, and thinks *really* hard about the ceremony in which Lirk became baron.
<AlcarDM> Lirk: "No! Just ... you made meBaron. I .. I want to live up to that."
<Orgg> "But what does that have to do with...?"
* Orgg trails off, then just looks frustrated
<AlcarDM> Lirk: "With what?" looking confused now
<Orgg> ((lol, this is the most horrible conversation I have ever had =P))
<AlcarDM> (( LOL. ))
<Orgg> "With what we were talking about!"
<AlcarDM> (( Confusing pcs is fun :) ))
<Orgg> ((*laugh* indeed. An npcs, too =P))
<AlcarDM> Lirk: ".... making me baron? But I guess you don't want to"
<AlcarDM> (( oh yeah, of course :P ))
<Orgg> "What are you talking about!?"
<Orgg> Orgg is exasperated now =P
<Orgg> "You're already baron, aren't you?"
<Orgg> and confused, horribly =P
<AlcarDM> Lirk blinks, then nods.
<AlcarDM> he looks as confused as you are :)
* Orgg nods
<Orgg> "Okay. So you are Baron." *trying to get a grasp on things*
<Orgg> "But what does that have to do with dishonour?"
<AlcarDM> Lirk: "I ..I wouldn't want to . .to dishonour you. I want to be worthy of you!" then quickly: 'as a baron"
<Orgg> (lol)
* Orgg nods
<Orgg> "Oh. You follow the code; you have brought me only honour."
<Orgg> still, confused about where this came from =P
<AlcarDM> Lirk: "oh......."
<AlcarDM> He nods.
<Orgg> "Did you worry about dishonouring me somehow?"
<AlcarDM> Lirk nods again
<Orgg> "How?"
* Orgg lightbulbs
<Orgg> ((lol, this is truly awful =P))
<Orgg> ((now he thinks that lirk thinks that he is dishonouring orgg by spurning him =P))
<AlcarDM> (( LOL. Isn't it, though? ROFL! ))
<AlcarDM> Lirk; "By ....by not doing what's right?"
<Orgg> (loL!)
* Orgg pauses, and after an obvious emotional struggle, just says:
<AlcarDM> Lirk is looking ashamhed at having brough up the kingship at all .. obviously you don't to mention it....
<Orgg> "Wherever your heart leads you is the right choice in this. It is no dishonour in this choice."
<AlcarDM> Lirk: "But ... but what if .... if the choice isn't good for the Barony?" nervously
* Orgg mutters under his breath about no contest when a half-breed competes with an elf in these matters, then looks surprised at himself
<AlcarDM> (( ROFL ))
<Orgg> "Whatever you choose, we will make it work for the Barony."
* Orgg is confused by the question, though =p
<AlcarDM> 'lol.
<AlcarDM> Lirk: "Oh."
<AlcarDM> Lirk is silent, then gives one of his beautiful grins and looks happy. "Thanks!"
<AlcarDM> He hugs you
* Orgg hugs him back, somewhat hesitantly, smiles at the grin, then looks confused again, as he has no idea what just happened.
<Orgg> "Uh. Sure."
<AlcarDM> Likr steps back, looking a bit hesitant. "I .. I think I could do the ... marriage, for the barony. It's being loyal to my people."
* Orgg nods, looking a little disheartened. But a barbarian is ever-hopeful =P
<Orgg> "But?"
<AlcarDM> Lirk: "Duty's not the same as ... as love would be."
* Orgg nods
<Orgg> "You could still love... The marriage is just politics." he waves his hand at the word, to show how little he thinks of it =P
<Orgg> <AlcarDM> Lirk grins at that and nods. "I guess so. I just.. wasn't sure you'd approve."
<Orgg> * Orgg laughs
<Orgg> "Of course I approve."
<AlcarDM> Lirk looks a bit startled, and maybe .. hurt? "You .. do?"
<Orgg> "What is wrong?"
* Orgg becomes totally confused, yet again
<AlcarDM> Lirk: "Oh. Nothing."
<AlcarDM> There is motion in the doorwat as Tamil steps in
* Orgg starts and makes a Bad Time face
<Orgg> "Hello."
<AlcarDM> Tamil: "Lee sent me back. He's doing some ritual.'
* Orgg grimaces
<Orgg> "What sort of ritual?"
<AlcarDM> Tamil: "I don't know."
<AlcarDM> Tamil: "he plans to disguise as me so I can leave."
<AlcarDM> and as lee comes back, we end the session :p

No comments:

Post a Comment