Monday, May 31, 2010

Return of the Trip



Remember when I said that I would be going on a trip but then it was postponed? Well, now it's actually happening. I'll be leaving on June 8th to ride around in my step-dad's big rig as he delivers various things to points unknown, and then return on June 24th (assuming nothing unexpectedly cataclysmic happens). I won't exactly have internet access for most of this time... although, to be honest, I will have some basic internet access on my iPhone and while I do have an IRC client installed on it... it kind of sucks. Besides this, I'll be required to follow an abnormal sleep schedule, going to sleep around 5pm and waking up some time around 2am. (Ideal schedule for avoiding most traffic, but strange otherwise.) Therefore, I don't think I'll be available for games for those 17 days.
I would have brought this up earlier, but... well... I kept forgetting to. My bad.
For anyone who's interested, I'll probably be making regular posts on my twitter account, complete with Geotags.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, nice! I shall be mostly sans internet Fri. and Sat (dogsitting), but if you're free to catch Karl up a little before then it'd rock. If not, not.

    Have fun on trip, and try to pop in a few times :)

    ReplyDelete