Saturday, December 27, 2003

aslhk's currently untitled amber game

aslhk will be running an amber game after |337c4bb4g3's ends. Yes, I plan to steal that prime sunday time slot unless real life intrudes. For those who don't know what amber is, perhaps you should play and find out. For those of you who DO know, and hate it, I hate YOU!

There is no definite concept yet! If you've got any ideas for an amber game, let me know. If there is significant interest in continuing the old campaign, we may pick that up. I think everyone would have new pcs for this game--and there will be a different focus, but I would be willing to give the old pcs some time in the spotlight--player controlled, of course.

For those who didn't play in my old game, don't worry about it! I am definitely open to new players. Okay, that is enough for now. I will update with a link to the website, later, when I have one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment