Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Game Time Note

Ios will be OFF on the 27th since I am helping my parents move. Aftermath MAY be off due to the same, but I'm not sure.
Oh, and my plan to wrap up one of 'em by the end of the year has obviously failed :)

Note:

Next game scheduled will be UA/Paranoia alternating weekly.
I may end up running a casual-time Amber game as well, as the plotting is going well currently :)
After those there is a superhero game running through my head that may (or may not) get run. I like the idea, but may run it only as a more episodic idea than a real campaign. Would allow for more structured stories, for one thing.

And then, once I get right down to making it, there is Urdu as well in the background. The gods only know what I'd run or make after that, but I think Urdu may be the last.

(And by last I mean last setting I plan to create. I want to move on to other stuff, like more novel ideas and world creation for games - while great fun - takes up a lot of time. And if the development of Urdu goes as planned it is going to suck up a LOT of time. Which will be good in that I may actually finally make a world that feels full/real to me. Lands of Blood came close in a lot of ways, but not quite as close.)

No comments:

Post a Comment