Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Supers Game Idea

For anyone interested (and everyone else, too) the game idea in question was actually a solution to some of the problems in Aftermath that didn't seem likely, but did seem like it could be interesting as its own setting. The basic idea was: what if everyone on an entire planet became superhuman? What kind of police would be needed to enforce laws? I found out after, via a mailing list, that the ubiquitous Alan Moore had already covered the same ground with Top 10 (and just read the first collection of stories, which were nicely amusing).
I think I'll likely wait a bit after Aftermath before doing anything with the idea, though. I do have rough notes for a weird character generation system for it and stuff about Manchester England, where I was considering setting it. We'll see how everything goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment