Monday, February 23, 2004

Cthulhu And Me ..... a story.

Cthulhu And Me (Feb 2004)

This is all Kuvinera's fault. I got the idea from some Game1 stuff:

<Chaos`^> <Aiko> "You think it's dumb enough to let you attack it when it's not ready? It's already snuck up on us twice!"
<Jerome> "Excuse me? You flushed tentacles down a toilet. I hardly call that sneaking up. Now, sticking itself yup you wne you're going for a crap, *that* would be sneaking up."
<Jerome> (( and please, don't take that as a suggestion Chaos :p ))
<Roy`> ((Indeed.))
<Chaos`^> (( SHouldn't have said it!! ))
* Chaos`^ notes that the next time jerome takes a crap...
<Jerome> (( Tho it would be a nicely twisted reason to become a cultist. "Well, I was minding my own business whe Greater cthulhu came into my *giggles* life and it felt sooo good..." ))


And then said I wanted to write a CoC story, but shouldn't and she MADE ME!

<Kuvinera> WRIIIIIIITE
<aslhk> alcar: it's too late now =P
<Kuvinera> or god will kill the leaping kitten!
<Kuvinera> it's a GREAT idea
<Kuvinera> and you'll catch ALL the pretty girls' attention ;)
<aslhk> lol
<aslhk> yes, alcar!
<aslhk> the pretty girls will all flock to you! =P
<alcar> lol!
<alcar> Good reason not to :)
* alcar gives in and begins to write.


So this is ALLL HER FAULT! :)

From the private journals of Eugene Stafro, confiscated by the police after his suicide in cells.

I was always scared of monsters as a child. And the dark. All kids are, to some extent. They see what's really there, a shrink told me once, when dad took me to one years ago. He was lying. No one sees the world as it really is. We can't. We just can't. But kids know the world is wrong, they know the song we've begun seeing, dancing to the unseen piper - O Nyarlathotep, Azathoth! We still remember, you who dwell, in this far land above the seas, the stars will come right over the seas. A Dagon Hydra ...
O Cthulhu Starbound in terra firmanent trapped, to thee I cry
here all our death-horrors! O look towards me, everdark!
But no matter, no matter. Nothing matters. The sunless seas. The dreams. What does it matter, dreams of Carsoca? Of the name that should not be mentioned? Of the brood of the real mother of us all, Nigguarth? There is so much. So much. But some may read this, some day, before the end times, before the real empire comes, the dominion of the Great Old Ones. And there are no heroes left, no hobbits, no Jedi, to protect us. We are alone. We are nothing.

It began, it began at home. In the bathroom. I was going to the pool, like some call it. Dropping off the Browns. You know? That. And ... it hit me. From below, from far below. The touch of the Master. The tentacle. It wormed it's way up. And up. Great Cthulhu - and me. It was forbidden, that sort of thing. There are laws. But, oh, what was laws to HIM? People say God enters them, but He does not do it directly, not physically, not so wonderfully, so much, so filling, so blissful. Cthulhu came to me and I let him in and it was

words can't convey it. I went to the washroom every hour for days after, hoping he'd enter me again, that we'd know each other. That we'd be together. Then a week later, when I was looking into buying robber hoses, or electric mixers, to stick in and remember him, he came to me. In a dream. I serve him, now. I serve my Master. The Lord of this world. Cthulhu. Great, great cthulhu.

If any read this, I have failed. My true mother commanded me, through Cthulhu my lord. To do things. Dark things, some will say. To bring about His reign, a new age, take down the walls and show people that none of us matter. Nothing matters. Nothing except his
tentacles
so
good
warm
painful
bright
help
me?

No comments:

Post a Comment